Saturday, June 4, 2016
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Be a Part of WORLD DAY OF ACTIVE DREAMING
Join thousands of people, world-wide, who are waking up to the power and wisdom of their dreams.
We are all dreamers and whether your dreams are nightly epics or occasional fragments, every dream has the power to inform and transform.
- •Have you ever dreamed of a departed loved one?
- •Have you ever dreamed of a future event that came true?
- •Have your ever experienced the same dream over and over?
- •Do you have dreams of other places and other people?
- •Have you ever wondered, “How is this possible?”, “What is happening?”, “Why me?”
At this workshop, three exprerts in the field of dreams, all gifted dreamers and dream teachers, will guide you to understand your dreams in ways you never thought possible.
Participants will enjoy a light, catered brunch while learning:
- •Quick and easy ways to share a dream for personal guidance
- •Experience the power of dream re-entry
- •Gain a deeper understanding of your dream
- •Activate your dream in your waking life.
Bring a friend and a dream for insight, inspiration and fun!
Event Location and Ticket Information
260 Stuyvesant Ave
Rye, NY 10580
Handicap Accessible? Yes
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2016
Times: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Presenter: Wainwright House
Presenter Phone: 914-967-6080
Presenter Website: wainwright.org