Need help using the ArtsWestchester site? Take a look to see if your question is answered below:
- How do I register for an account?
- You can create an account by clicking the “Register” link at the top-right of the page.
- How do I change my profile information or password?
- Once you log in, you can go to Edit Account. Here you can change your Display name (how your profile is viewed throughout the ArtsWestchester site), your email address, your social media details and your password.
- What if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, you can reset your password. Just enter your username or email address; you’ll receive an email to reset your password. If you don’t know either of these, or don’t have access to the email address on file, please contact ArtsW.
- How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to ArtsW newsletters or event alerts?
- Once you’ve logged in, go to My Account, and click on My Subscriptions. Just add checkmarks next to the items you wish to receive, and click Update Subscriptions.
- What kind of past activity can I view in My Activity?
- You can see your past contributions, pledges, and RSVPs to events, as well as renew your membership.
Note: You may not have access to all features, depending on your membership level.
- How do I add a news article or press release to my profile?
- Simply click on My Posts on your Dashboard menu. Click on the Add New link at the top-right; From there you’ll be able to add a title and text, add a Featured Image, and add tags to make it easier for your posts to be found in a search.
- How do I edit or delete a previously added news article or press release?
- Click on My Posts, and you’ll see a list of your previous posts that you can either edit or delete.
- How do I add and edit an Art Event?
- We’ve created a step-by-step guide here: Adding Art Events Guide.
- How do I add and edit an Art Deal?
- We’ve created a step-by-step guide here: Adding Artist Deals Guide.
- How do I add and edit an Artist Opportunity?
- We’ve created a step-by-step guide here: Adding Artist Opportunities Guide.
If you have a question that is not answered here, please let us know!