Thursday, January 14, 2016
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ArtsWestchester is offering a workshop on funding and sponsorship opportunities offered through New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA).
Feel free to bring questions. Light refreshments will be served.
For questions please contact Sue Abbott 914-428-4220 x304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are being accepted on-line, please proceed to the “GET TICKETS NOW” link below.
NYFA Artists Fellowships
NYFA’s Artists’ Fellowship is an unrestricted cash grant awarded to individual originating artists living and working in New York State and/or Indian Nations located therein. The Fellowship award accepts submissions in up to 15 different disciplines with 5 disciplines reviewed each year on a rotating 3 year cycle. Artists’ Fellowships are not project grants but are intended to fund an artist’s vision or voice, regardless of the level of his or her artistic development.
- $7,000 unrestricted cash grant awarded to individual artists living and working in New York State.
- 2016 categories are Architecture/Environmental Structures/Design, Choreography, Photography, Playwriting/Screenwriting, Music and Sound.
- In 2015, NYFA awarded 91 Fellowships to 95 awardees with 4 collaborations totaling an amount of $642,000.
- Application deadline is Thursday, 28 January, 2016 at 11:59PM
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship
The Fiscal Sponsorship program at NYFA is a Fundraising and Administrative tool available for artists everywhere. Fiscal Sponsorship allows individual artists and organizations to gain access to funding from a broader range of donors.
- Fiscal sponsorship allows individual artists and emerging arts organizations in all disciplines the ability to raise funds using NYFA’s tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3)-classified organization. Under NYFA’s fiscal sponsorship, artists and organizations can optimize the reach of their fundraising efforts.
- NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is one of the oldest and most reputable programs of its kind in the country. It gives individual artists and artist-run organizations increased access to greater funding and enhances their fundraising capabilities.
Event Location and Ticket Information
31 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10601
Handicap Accessible? Yes
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2016
Times: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm