Friday, October 31, 2014
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
FREE ADMISSION AND PROGRAMS
Spend Halloween night at the Museum with fun programs, a parade, a special star show made just for the night, and more!
- Make a creepy eyeball craft.
- See the moon by telescope.
- Join a costume parade set to the beat of Nepperhan Community Center Drum Corps. (4:30 pm)
- Tour “spooky” Glenview.
- Hear Spooky Stories with April Armstrong
- Free tickets in Museum Lobby, 1st come, 1st served.
- Not too spooky stories told at 4:30, 5, 5:30 and 6 pm. Stories 25 min, ages 4 to 10.
- Sky Frights Planetarium Show (6 pm)
- See night creatures, scary stories, and horrors that lurk among the stars. All ages.
Event Location and Ticket Information
Hudson River Museum
511 Warburton Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10701
Handicap Accessible? Yes
Date: Friday, October 31, 2014
Times: 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Presenter: Hudson River Museum
Presenter Phone: 914-963-4550
Presenter Website: www.hrm.org