Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - Wednesday, May 12, 2021
A Daily Grounds Pass is required for entry to the Lyndhurst property seven days a week.
A Daily Grounds Pass offers general admission to the property between the hours of 9:30 am with last entry at 3:00 pm as the property closes at 4:30 pm.
Lyndhurst members will get in for free! Members should register their visit HERE.
- The Grounds pass is only good for the day you are coming to the grounds.
- A Grounds Pass is necessary for those entering the property by vehicle only- walkers need not purchase a pass.
- The Grounds Pass is for visiting rain or shine and is not refundable.
- Please have your pre-purchased ticket available to show the gate attendant upon arrival.
- Select the print at home option when purchasing your ticket or have it ready on your mobile phone!
- Picnicking is allowed, we ask that you carry out what you carry in.
- Please adhere to all CDC/NYS Guidelines related to COVID-19 while on site. All visitors must wear appropriate masks while on-site and on tours.
- The Bowling Alley Restrooms are open daily 9:30 am-4:30 pm. Welcome Center Restrooms will be open Fridays-Sundays in concert with guided tours.
Event Location and Ticket Information
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Times: 12:00 am
$10 - General Admission