Sunday, October 23, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This workshop will focus on changing perspective, thought and talk.
- What’s this all about and why me?
- Am I happy?, Do I have everything I want out of life?
- Am I helping others in some way?, Do I enjoy being alone?
- Do I love my job?
- Am I free of grief or trauma?
- Am I free from needing to feel in control of things all the time?
- Have I made peace with the past?, Do I feel secure about my future?
- Am I living my life to the fullest right now?
If you answered “NO” to any of these questions, then this workshop is meant for you!
In this workshop, you will
- Discover the connection to your inner guide with a breakdown of your Anja Chakra (the intuitive chakra), its properties and how to use it to help manifest positive change to bring awareness to the energy around you and how the Universe has your back!
- Receive positive psychology, affirmations and the power of intention, guided meditation & breath work in a restorative yoga pose or two, 2 gratitude exercises, and Vision Board outlining.
- Engage with a Q & A, story sharing and closing with a Reiki Energy Healing Circle.
“When we change the way we look at things; the things we look at change”
-Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
SINDA has a BA degree in English and began teaching Vinyasa Yoga in 2000. She has a dedicated daily Ashtanga practice which has been a part of her routine for the past 2 1/2 years. Sinda provides a nurturing and challenging breath and alignment based vinyasa class with a fun and progressive experience. Breaking poses down to be accessible to all have earned her a following for the past 15 years and won her “Best Yoga Teacher” from Westchester Magazine crime 2013-2015. Her love of teaching and positive energy are obvious the moment you step into the studio!She holds certifications for prenatal yoga, kids yoga, postnatal yoga Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Therapy, Reiki 1, yoga for kids with special needs. In 2006, she designed a 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program at her Studio “Yoga Journey, RYS” in White Plains recognized by Yoga Alliance and Directed 6-month long teacher trainings. She also designed and ran teacher training programs for Kids Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Toddler & Me Yoga
and Mommy & Me Yoga. In 2016, Sinda received her LifeCoaching Certification from Gabby Bernstein and offer private and small group sessions as well as motivation speaking at various locations. SINDA teaches extensively throughout Westchester and CT, is published in ElephantJournal.com; Yoganonymous.com and print issue of Bella NYC Magazine. She is the mom of 2 children and resides in Westchester, NY.
Event Location and Ticket Information
260 Stuyvesant Ave
Rye, NY 10580
Handicap Accessible? Yes
Date: Sunday, October 23, 2016
Times: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Presenter: Wainwright House
Presenter Phone: 914-967-6080
Presenter Website: wainwright.org