Partnering with ArtsWestchester supports the Arts in Westchester county and offers perks for your business.
For more information on how your business or organization can become an Arts and Business Partner to ArtsWestchester, call Debbie Scates, Director of Marketing, at 914.428.4220 x315 or email email@example.com.
1. Enliven your workplace with art.
2. Become an ArtsWestchester Business Member.
New Arts and Business Members receive benefits for employees
plus an annual subscription to ArtsNews and a one-year subscription
to the Westchester Business Journal.
3. Host a company or employee event in ArtsWestchester’s unique, historic gallery.
4. Treat your employees to a concert or performance.
5. Receive invites to free arts events at ArtsWestchester.
6. Support ArtsNews with your ad sponsorship.
Reach our wide circulation through advertising in our monthly print publication.
7. Sponsor an ArtsWestchester event.
Enhance your community outreach through cultural branding and event sponsorship.
8. Initiate a public art project.
9. Volunteer on an ArtsWestchester committee.
Connect with arts interested people and cultivate leadership skills at the same time.
10. Customize a partnership that works for you.
Contact Debbie Scates at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your interests and ideas.
See our current supporters and business partners