The Shop at ArtsWestchester is home to the handmade art and craft items of more than 20 artists and makers from the Hudson Valley and New York City. Proceeds from the Shop’s sales benefit the participating artists, as well as ArtsWestchester’s mission of supporting the arts in Westchester County. The Shop, housed inside the gallery of ArtsWestchester’s historic landmark building at 31 Mamaroneck Avenue, showcases contemporary handcrafted jewelry, ceramics, locally-made skincare products, art prints, art-to-wear fashions and more.
The shop is open during gallery hours, from Tues-Fri, 12-5pm and Sat 12-6pm.
- Miran Abdelfattah – Geometric hand-painted wood jewelry (Brooklyn, NY)
- Natalya Aikens – Art prints of mixed media and textile collages
- Jane Berta – Stationery and paper goods
- Jessie Bloom – Hand-dyed silk scarves
- Shannon Chomanczuk – Handcrafted sterling silver and gemstone jewelry (Newburgh)
- Aisling Colleary – Ceramic vessels and plant pots
- Jackie Dandelion – Coloring Pages based on original illustrations (Beacon, NY)
- Susan Digilio – Cards, prints, and notecards of artwork (Hyde Park, NY)
- Silke Jacobs – Contemporary fabric, leather bags and accessories
- Cindy LaColla – Stationery, paper goods and art prints (Newburgh, NY)
- Corinne Lapin-Cohen – Art prints on canvas, matted art prints (Katonah, NY)
- Jody A. Lee – Handcrafted lampwork glass jewelry (White Plains, NY)
- So Yoon Lym – Art posters and pins
- Cheyenne Mallo – Ceramic mugs and bowls
- Gwen Neucall – Handmade natural soaps (Middletown, NY)
- Sarah Omura – Screen-printed, hand-sewn toys for babies and children (Woodstock, NY)
- Marilyn Perez – Metal and bead jewelry (Fishkill)
- Elena Rosenberg – Felt and knit scarves, clothing and textile jewelry (Scarsdale, NY)
- Christina Silvestris – Handmade natural soaps (Gardiner, NY)
- Jay Teske, Co. – Carved leather goods
- Patty Villanova – Hand-painted silk scarves (Putnam Valley, NY)
Books by regional authors and artists include:
- Hilda Green Demsky
- Veera Hiranandani (Hastings-on-Hudson)
- Ed Young (Hastings-on-Hudson)
Music CDs by local and regional musicians include:
- Intercontinental Jazz Trio
- KJ Denhert (Ossining)
- Michael Shapiro New York Standards Quartet
Items from “SHE: Deconstructing Female Identity” exhibiting artists include:
- Laurel Garcia Colvin (Chappaqua)
- Kathy Ruttenberg (NYC)
- Barbara Segal (Yonkers)
ArtsWestchester is located at 31 Mamaroneck Avenue in White Plains, NY.
Gallery hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 12-5pm.
For more information, call 914-428-4220.
(All photo credits: Mary Alice Franklin)