735 Anderson Hill Road
The Performing Arts Center, Purchase College is a four-theatre complex located on the campus of Purchase College, SUNY.
As the major professional, non-profit arts presenter in the Southeastern New York–Southwestern Connecticut region, The Center presents a broad range of performances that engage, challenge, and educate as well as entertain, offering music, dance, theatre, comedy, film, and family programming to audiences from throughout the region.
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center "Vienna to Hollywood" - Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- American Rhapsody: The Gershwin Songbook - Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- L.A. Dance Project - Friday, March 2, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- L.A. Dance Project - Saturday, March 3, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Orpheus Chamber Orchestra - The Courage to Create - Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- RUBBERBANDance Group - Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Jazz at The Center - Big Band Jazz Dance Party - Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Jessica Lang Dance - Saturday, May 5, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm