735 Anderson Hill Road
The Performing Arts Center, Purchase College is a four-theatre complex located on the campus of Purchase College, SUNY.
As the major professional, non-profit arts presenter in the Southeastern New York–Southwestern Connecticut region, The Center presents a broad range of performances that engage, challenge, and educate as well as entertain, offering music, dance, theatre, comedy, film, and family programming to audiences from throughout the region.
- A Celebration of Sonny Rollins and his Music - Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- National Theatre Live: Hedda Gabler - Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center "Return to Mozart" - Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- National Theatre Live: Twelfth Night - Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Bill T. Jones / Arnie Zane Company - Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm