ArtsWestchester has launched an exciting initiative to inspire new Arts & Business Partnerships with every new year.
CEO Janet T. Langsam explains, “ArtsWestchester has a robust history of innovative arts and business partnerships and we hope to inspire 50 new ones over the next two years.”
To find out how your company can partner with ArtsWestchester, call Debbie Scates, Director of Marketing, at 914.428.4220 x315 or email email@example.com.
10 WAYS TO PARTNER WITH ARTSWESTCHESTER
- Enliven your workplace with art. Let ArtsWestchester help you.
- Host a company or employee event in ArtsWestchester’s unique, historic gallery. Learn about our rental information.
- Treat your employees to a concert or performance. Let ArtsWestchester help you organize it.
- Receive invites to free arts events at ArtsWestchester. Join our mailing list today!
- Keep your employees in the know. Get a monthly arts calendar delivered to your door. Find out about advertising opportunities.
- Receive Arts This Week, our weekly e-newsletter to share with your employees.
- Save at more than 650 museums throughout the U.S. by becoming an ArtsWestchester Corporate Member.
- Sponsor an ArtsWestchester event and enhance your community outreach here.
- Cultivate your leadership skills as a volunteer on one of ArtsWestchester’s committees.
- Customize an arts and business partnership that works for you. Schedule a meeting with our staff to discuss. Call Debbie Scates, Director of Marketing, at 914.428.4220 x315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our current supporters and business partners