Friday, August 17, 2018
Summer Fest 2018 is at Cross County Shopping Center!
OUTDOOR CONCERTS: 6:30PM – 8PM, on The Green, in the center of the mall
Bring your beach chairs and blankets and enjoy different bands perform throughout the summer.
- June 21: Marshall Charloff & The Purple Xperience(Tribute to Prince)
- June 28: Simply Diamond (Tribute to Neal Diamond)
- July 3: FDR Drive Band (Top 40)
- July 12: Who Loves You (Tribute to Jersey Boys and Frankie Valli)
- July 19: Rubix Kube (80s Band)
- August 10: Rakiem Walker Project (House band from Red Rooster restaurant in Harlem, NY)
KID FEST: Stories & Workshops
This summer we are introducing two NEW Summer Fest events for kids! All events take place on The Green, in the center of the mall.
Story Time: Wednesdays, 7/25, 8/1 and 8/8 at 6:30PM
- Art Workshop, Tuesday, 7/24 at 10AM
- Science Workshop, Thursday, 7/26, 6:30PM
FOODIE FRIDAYS: Fridays, August 3, 10 and 17, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Each week enjoy food from local food trucks and hear music from the Summer Fest stage. Food Trucks will be located throughout the mall. 10% of proceeds from food trucks will be donated to benefit Feeding Westchester. Look out for samples from mall eateries too.
Food Trucks will be different each week – check back here throughout the summer for which trucks will be driving into Cross County!
Event Location and Ticket Information
Cross County Shopping Center
8000 Mall Walk
Handicap Accessible? Yes
Date: Friday, August 17, 2018
Times: 6:30 pm
Presenter: Cross County Shopping Center
Presenter Phone: 914.968.9570
Presenter Website: crosscountycenter.com/Events/summerfest2018