The Woman’s Club of White Plains seeks Westchester Artists for the 2018 Annual Art Exhibit, Beaux Arts Show 63.
- Westchester residents, 18 years old or older, may enter.
- Only original work, not older than three years will be accepted.
- Last year’s Blue Ribbon winners are eligible to enter the show. If they choose to enter their artwork in the same category that they won First Place in last year, the artwork will be marked, “Not in Competition.” However, after a year they may return to the same category. Last year’s winners are strongly encouraged to enter new categories this year.
Schedule of Events:
- Monday, October 21 4-8pm, Artist Registration and Exhibits Received
- Tuesday, October 22, 10am, Art Show Judging (not open to the public) and exhibit viewing 2-5pm
- Wednesday, October 23, 2-5pm, Exhibit Viewing
- Thursday, October 18, 2-5pm with Artist Reception and Award Presentation at 7pm.
For complete guidelines, dates and entry form, click here.
Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 21, between 4-8pm at the Woman’s Club of White Plains.
Entry fee is $10 for each piece and artists may submit up to three pieces.
|Contact Name||Barbara Dannenberg|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|