Small Works Exhibition / Juried Show Call for Entries Wednesday, November 2 Saturday, December 3, 2016
The Rye Arts Center invites artists to submit work to its first Small Works exhibition!
- All works must be for sale and will be priced at $300
- Artists will receive 50% commission of each piece sold
- All mediums are acceptable (see below)
- NO submission fee
- Size restriction 12”x12”x12” (including the frame)
- All 2D works submitted must be framed, wired & ready for hanging
- The work must remain available for the entire exhibit
- All works (up to 3) must be submitted digitally, to the email address below, for consideration by Monday, October 17, 2016
- Decisions will be made by Friday, October 21, 2016
- Works must be delivered by Friday, October 28, 2016
- Reception: Saturday, November 19, 2016, 4:00 6:00 pm
Works will be selected by a committee comprised of professionals associated with The Rye Arts Center.
Media: Oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, pastel, digital, sculpture, ceramic, fine crafts and photography. All work must be original.
Eligibility: Artists ages 18 & up are invited to submit up to three (3) entries for consideration. Please send all images (with a scanned copy of the attached entry form) to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day, Monday, October 17, 2016. All 2D work must be framed, wired and ready to hang. Size of work may not exceed dimensions above. All sculpture must be firmly attached to a base, or fitted for hanging.
Accepted image formats are: JPG, TIFF or PSD. Images must accurately represent the work submitted for possible inclusion. The RAC reserves the right to decline works at time of delivery if they greatly differ from what was submitted.
All accepted works must be delivered to The Rye Arts Center, during business hours, between notification of acceptance and October 28, 2016. A representative will reach out to you to confirm times. Work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
Removal of Work:
Unsold work must be picked up by Tuesday, December 6, 2016, unless arranged in advance with The Rye Arts Center. Work not removed after this date will be charged a $5.00 per day/per work storage fee.
Liability: All works will be insured by The Rye Arts Center from the time of dropoff to the time of pickup. The Rye Arts Center reserves the right to refuse any work that does not meet the requirements listed herein. No substitutes will be accepted.
Sales: All works must be for sale and will be priced at $300. Artists will receive 50% commission on each piece sold. Artists will receive a check approximately 2 weeks after the close of the exhibition. If selected, an additional form will be sent to you which is required for payment.
|Contact Name||Adam Levi|