ArtsWestchester has launched a second-round of the 2019-20 Mount Vernon Arts Initiative grant opportunity.
The Mount Vernon Arts Initiative is designed to help Westchester-based artists and Mount Vernon-based nonprofit cultural organizations create new work, build capacity, and contribute to their city’s community-building and economic development efforts. The Mount Vernon Arts Initiative is made possible with support from the Westchester County Board of Legislators and the City of Mount Vernon.
Application Submission Deadline: Monday, September 9 at 11:59pm
Please be sure to select the form: “Mount Vernon Arts Initiative 2019-20 Application (2nd Round)”
APPLICATION CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
Mount Vernon Arts Initiative Grant is open to Westchester County-based individual artists and Mount Vernon-based nonprofit cultural organizations.
- Organizations may apply for up to two open to the public projects that will take place in Mount Vernon. Organizations may request up to $5,000 per application.
- Individual Artists may apply for the creation of a new Mount Vernon-based work of art or a community-engagement project that will take place in Mount Vernon. Individual Artists may apply for one grant request up to $2,500.
- If you were awarded at the maximum award amount during the first-round of the 2019-20 Mount Vernon Arts Initiative grant, you are not eligible to apply in this round.
- If you were awarded less than the maximum award amount during the first-round of the 2019-20 Mount Vernon Arts Initiative grant, your second-round request may not exceed the difference between your first-round award and the maximum request amount for the category in which you are applying.
- New This Round: Applications must have a confirmed venue at the time of application. Projects without a confirmed venue will not be eligible for funding.
For Full Detailed Guidelines: Click to download Mount Vernon Arts Initiative Guidelines
Any Questions? Please Contact Lauren Brady at [email protected]