Hoff-Barthelson Music School, located in Scarsdale New York has an opening for a part-time evening receptionist (two nights a week).
View the complete job position listing here.
Qualification requirements include:
Education & Experience: High School Degree; 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:Proficient with data-entry and Microsoft Office Suite applications. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Attentiveness to details and deadlines. Ability to be positive, resourceful and proactive when issues arise. Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and time-management skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments. Knowledge of classical music and jazz a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Answering the switchboard; screening and forwarding calls and emails to faculty and staff
- Maintaining security by following safety procedures
- Supervising students in the lobby who are waiting for classes and/or parent pick-up
- Collecting payment for school merchandise
- Organizing, setting up and cleaning up refreshments for performances
- Providing administrative support for registration, student services, marketing and development departments as needed
- Maintaining displays of HBMS catalogs, flyers and other promotional materials; updates bulletin board
- Other duties as assigned
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] by September 30, 2019.
|Contact Name||Careers at Hoff-Barthelson Music School|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|