NYFA Artists Fellowships
NYFA’s Artists’ Fellowship is an unrestricted cash grant awarded to individual originating artists living and working in New York State and/or Indian Nations located therein. The Fellowship award accepts submissions in up to 15 different disciplines with 5 disciplines reviewed each year on a rotating 3 year cycle. Artists’ Fellowships are not project grants but are intended to fund an artist’s vision or voice, regardless of the level of his or her artistic development.
- $7,000 unrestricted cash grant awarded to individual artists living and working in New York State.
- 2016 categories are Architecture/Environmental Structures/Design, Choreography, Photography, Playwriting/Screenwriting, Music and Sound.
- In 2015, NYFA awarded 91 Fellowships to 95 awardees with 4 collaborations totaling an amount of $642,000
Application deadline is Thursday, 28 January, 2016 at 11:59PM
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship
The Fiscal Sponsorship program at NYFA is a Fundraising and Administrative tool available for artists everywhere. Fiscal Sponsorship allows individual artists and organizations to gain access to funding from a broader range of donors.
- Fiscal sponsorship allows individual artists and emerging arts organizations in all disciplines the ability to raise funds using NYFA’s tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3)-classified organization. Under NYFA’s fiscal sponsorship, artists and organizations can optimize the reach of their fundraising efforts.
- NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is one of the oldest and most reputable programs of its kind in the country. It gives individual artists and artist-run organizations increased access to greater funding and enhances their fundraising capabilities.
Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 5:00-7:00pm
31 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
Feel free to bring questions. Light refreshments will be served.
For questions and to RSVP please contact Sue Abbott 914-428-4220 x304 Email: email@example.com
Click here to REGISTER.
The mission of NYFA is to empower emerging artists and arts organizations across all disciplines at critical stages in their creative lives and professional/organizational development.
|Contact Name||Susan Abbott|