Exhibition Opportunity for Sculptors | Element Forces in The Catherine Konner Sculpture Park
Deadline for Proposals: April 1, 2018
Exhibition will be on view: June 6, 2018 – April 30, 2018.
Interested artists are challenged to create through-provoking outdoor sculptures with one or more of the following components:
- Are activated by the elements
- Utilize renewable energy
- Employ visitor participation
* Artist must reside in the U.S.
* Applications can be found at rocklandartcenter.org/exhibition-open-call/.
* There is a fee of $25 ($20 entry fee and a $5 processing fee) for each entry of 3 images to be paid.
* You can find the open call for proposals at https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=5177
* You may submit your sketches and representative past work or existing sculpture, bios, and artist statement.
* Label images with your name and title of piece. No images over 1MB.
* Selected artists will receive a $300 stipend.
For more information, visit Rockland Art Center.