transFORM Gallery will present an animal themed exhibit at our New Rochelle Showroom & Gallery on 20 Jones Street. Rescue Me will be on display from July 9 to September 10, 2016. The Opening Reception will be held on Saturday July 9th, in collaboration with the Humane Society of Westchester.
In an effort to raise awareness for the compassionate care and treatment of animals, transFORM Gallery is hosting a fundraiser for the Human Society of Westchester. Artwork, animal themed in nature, both wild and domestic, will be accepted for consideration.
Artists may submit original two- and three-dimensional wall-hung work, in all media, not to exceed a hanging weight of 20 pounds. Sculptures will also be eligible for acceptance.
The work must also meet the following requirements:
- All work must be submitted via high-res photo, in 300 dpi format.
- An artist bio, headshot, resume and price list should be attached as well. The price list must include an image of the piece with its corresponding title, medium, size and price.
- All work submitted must be available for exhibiting for the duration of the exhibit.
- Substitutions will not be allowed. Final work will be selected by the transFORM Gallery Committee.
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists must enter their submission by the May 27th deadline.
- Artists must also be available to attend the Opening Reception on July 9th. The event will run from 3-7pm.
Artists will be notified by June 6th and must deliver their work on June 27th.
The exhibition runs July 9, 2016 to September 10, 2016.
This is an offur impawsible to refuse – send your submissions in today!