The Bronxville Women’s Club located a short distance from the center of town and Concordia College, offers artists an opportunity to rent space in their facility to exhibition work.
Rentals for solo exhibits have rolling submission dates depending upon demands and lengths of prior exhibits. Art can be displayed in Loggia and adjoining Tea Room. Exhibit reception hosted by the artist is available in Tea Room on Sundays per discussion with BWC Art Chair.
Email us at: [email protected]
Currently booking agreements for the months of September 2019 Through May 2020.
Other months may be available upon request. Viewers of these exhibits are the public and membership. Attention should be to Arts Chair, Kathleen DeRusso.
The Bronxville Women’s Club was founded when Anna Lawrence Bisland, its first president, organized representatives of various local organizations to meet and, in 1925 with 176 women enrolled, The Bronxville Women’s Club, Inc., was born. At first, the Club rented property in Lawrence Park West for its Clubhouse but soon ran out of space. Mrs. Bisland donated the present site at the corner of Midland and Tanglewylde Avenues, and, with a thousand members contributing fifty dollars each and a mortgage, the building of a new Clubhouse began.
Anna Lawrence Bisland, founder and first President of the Bronxville Women’s Club. The BWC received its 501(c)(3) not-for-profit status in 2011.
|Is Project Ongoing?||yes|
|Contact Name||Bronxville Women's Club|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|