Festival of Indian Dance Fall 2014
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Deadline: April 1, 2014
The Indo-American Arts Council (IAAC) invites applications from dancers, dance companies and choreographers across the world to present works of the highest standards of quality and artistic excellence sharing movement, heritage and inspiration from the Indian subcontinent.
• Completed Application Form: http://www.iaac.us/IAAC_dance_fest2014/application_2014.htm
• Only professional level performance will be considered for the festival.
• Submit “online cued digital versions via a link, vimeo or dropbox” or “cued, non-returnable NTSC DVD” (if using regular mail) of performance pieces you want showcased at the festival. You may submit multiple works. Applicants are requested to send the entire video recording of the proposed works (not excerpts or sampling of past works) for the review process .
• Please submit separate “Section II-Project Information” of the Application Form, for each proposed work. Works not accompanied by this form may not be considered. (In the Artistic Statement give a description of the work and reference your movement aesthetic and inspiration).
• 3-4 high resolution digital pictures via email/ dropbox, or on aseparate CD (if using regular mail), with Photo Credits or digital images.
• Artistic Credits for each proposed piece including music, choreography, performers. If there are more than one performer/primary applicant, please include detailed bios of all performers and pictures for each.
• Application Fee $20
HOW TO SUBMIT:
We are accepting two modes of applications this year.
1) All Digital (Preferred): Preferred mode of application is digital, via online link, vimeo or dropbox. You can upload completed application form, videos and photos and notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2014. Check by Paypal (details below).
2) Regular Mail: If submitting via snail mail, all materials must be postmarked or delivered to the IAAC by April 1, 2014 . If you would like your video returned please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Check by Paypal (details below) or physical check along with your application packet. Only complete submissions will be considered. All submissions must be sent to:
Indo-American Arts Council
DANCE FESTIVAL 2014
517East 87th Street, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10128
Submission deadline: April 1, 2014
For information contact: email@example.com or
* Application Fee $20
Registration fee may be through Pay pal (using any credit card) Click here >> http://www.iaac.us/IAAC_dance_fest2014/dance.php or via cheque to the address above.