This February, the AKC Museum of the Dog will be hosting a Members Only pop-up exhibition showcasing the artistic talent within our community called Dog Days of Winter. Anyone currently enrolled in a membership program is encouraged to submit their art for consideration—this includes all membership levels and types. If you’re a non-member and wish to submit your work, never fear! Memberships start at $60 and you can join at any time during the entry period—which runs from October 31st to January 3rd—in order to submit your work.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
To submit your work to be considered for Dog Days of Weekend members showcase, you must be a member of the Museum. To become a member, visit our website or contact Molly Marcotte at [email protected].
Applicaton Deadline: January 3, 2020
Guidelines for Juried Artwork Submission:
- Anyone currently enrolled in a membership program will be encouraged to submit their work – this will include ALL membership levels and types.
- Individual Members are allowed one submission.
- Family/Dual Members and all higher levels of Membership are allowed up to 4 submissions.
- Member Libraries who wish to participate will field submissions for their patrons and submit the top 4.
- Any non-members who wish to submit must become a member in order to submit their art.
- 20 submissions will be chosen and featured on our third floor gallery.
- All other submissions that are not selected will be featured on our Community Wall.
- All mediums welcome with a size limitation of 25″ x 30″.
- All artists will be responsible for getting their own pieces to the Museum no later than January 17, 2020.
- Museum will not be responsible for framing any artworks that will be displayed, nor is the Museum responsible for any damage that may occur to a piece.
This exhibition will be juried. Individual Members are allowed one submission. Family/Dual and all higher levels of Membership are allowed up to four submissions.
For complete details, visit the Museum of the Dog website.
|Contact Name||Molly Marcotte|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|