From November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019, the Affordable Care Act will be in the “open enrollment” period. These 12 weeks offer the only opportunity (with some exceptions) for people in the visual and performing arts and entertainment industry to re-enroll or find affordable health insurance to stay healthy and creative.
Please join us on December 5, 2018 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm at ArtsWestchester for a free information session led by the Artists Health Insurance Resource Center, a program of The Actors Fund, to learn more about artist’s health insurance options.
This session is open to all artists who want to understand their insurance options.
Questions to be answered include:
- What’s different from last year?
- How have the laws and rules changed?
- What are my insurance options now?
- What are the plans like this year?
- How much will it cost me?
- Am I eligible for free insurance?
- Am I eligible for the $20/mo plan? (NY only)
- How do I estimate my sporadic income for the application?
- How do I pick a plan that’s right for me?
- Where do I get care if I can’t afford insurance?
Please RSVP by email to Lauren Brady or call 914-428-4220 ext. 316