A Call to Photographers, Amateurs, Hobbyists and Professionals alike:
Submit your Sandy photographs and photo-collages to ArtsWestchester’s curated exhibition
Who Has Seen the Wind: Capturing Sandy’s Wrath.
Super storm Sandy’s relentless wind and surging tides left areas across New York ravaged by tree and water damage. During and in the wake the storm you instagramed, you photographed, you documented and immortalized Sandy’s fury.
ArtsWestchester wants to see what you saw in the days following Sandy and share your images of the storm’s devastation.
- Photographers may submit up to 5 images for consideration. Name of photographer and image title must be in the filename of submitted photographs.
- Submission must include the Who Has Seen the Wind Photographer Application with images. >>>Click here to submit application online
- You may submit your application via email by sending jpegs or tiffs files to email@example.com, subject: Who Has Seen the Wind, or mail CDs with submissions to:
Attn: Kathleen Reckling, Gallery Director
31 Mamaroneck Ave.
White Plains, NY 10601
- Submission deadline is January 25th, 2013
- Photographers will be notified of chosen works by February 15th
- Selected images must be printed and matted to either 16”x20” or 11”x14”. Framed submissions cannot exceed 30”x40”
- While not all submissions will be selected to hang in print on the ArtsW gallery walls, all photos will be shown in the gallery on a continuously-looping slideshow
- Who has Seen the Wind opens in March with a public reception