ArtsWestchester collects personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and credit card expiration date, only when you voluntarily provide it to us on our website, such as during an online transaction to make a contribution, sign up to receive e-mails, become a member, or complete registrations or surveys. Please note that we may share your basic personal information (not financial) with third parties who are affiliated with ArtsWestchester and whose information or services we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want the third party to communicate with you or share your information, please contact us as below.
Our web server automatically gathers statistical information for analysis to determine usage patterns of our website. These statistical reports do not contain any personal information on visitors to the site and are used for internal informational purposes only.
We regularly send out an e-mail newsletter and periodic reminders to our website visitors to highlight news, information and upcoming events offered by ArtsWestchester. You may elect not to receive such information by unsubscribing to the mailing list, or you may wish to update your personal information, by contacting us as indicated below:
- Email: website@ArtsWestchester.org
- Telephone: 914.428.4220
- Mail: ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Avenue Fl 3, White Plains, NY 10601
POLICY ON USER SUBMISSIONS
1. Cultural Organizations of ArtsWestchester, artists and other users of this website (“Users”) may submit information of community interest, comments and opinions (“User Submissions”) for posting on this website. Users are solely responsible for their own User Submissions and the consequences of posting them. Users represent and warrant that they own or have the necessary rights to use, and authorize ArtsWestchester to use, all proprietary rights in all User Submissions to enable use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by this website.
2. Although Users retain all of their ownership rights in their User Submissions, by submitting User Submissions to ArtsWeschester, Users grant ArtsWestchester a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute and display the User Submissions in connection with this website and ArtsWestchester’s activities.
3. ArtsWestchester does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and ArtsWestchester expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. ArtsWestchester reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice.